Sea container delivery was the first shipping method used by logistic companies.When it comes to this form of transport, we are the best. Our equipment and participate leads us to the top of the world transport chart.
Ship or sea transport (Much freight transport is done by ships. An individual nation’s fleet and the people that crew it are referred to as its merchant navy or merchant marine. Merchant shipping is the lifeblood of the world economy, carrying 90% of international trade with 102,194 commercial ships worldwide. On rivers and canals, barges are often used to carry bulk cargo).
Maritime transport, fluvial transport, or more generally waterborne transport is the transport of people (passengers) or goods (cargo) via waterways. Freight transport by sea has been widely used throughout recorded history. Transport by water is cheaper than transport by air.
While extensive inland shipping is less critical today, the major waterways of the world including many canals are still very important and are integral parts of worldwide economies. Virtually any material can be moved by water; however, water transport becomes impractical when material delivery is time-critical such as various types of perishable produce. Still, water transport is highly cost effective with regular schedulable cargoes, such as trans-oceanic shipping of consumer products – and especially for heavy loads or bulk cargos, such as coal, coke, ores, or grains. Arguably, the industrial revolution took place best where cheap water transport by canal, navigations, or shipping by all types of watercraft on natural waterways supported cost effective bulk transport.
Sea freight specialists since 2010
Since 2010, when we started to do sea transport, we have been at the top and always improving on our services .
- Port-to-port LCL and FCL sea freight services to over 500 international ports.
- Free price comparison for a variety of routes and vessels.
- An easy-to-use booking system – with prices inclusive of all associated charges up to the destination point.
- An optional collection service from an address of your choice.
- Support with shipping documentation. Our customer care team will assist you for the duration of your shipment and beyond.
Your low-cost shipping solution
We offer the cheapest and affordable rates you can get from any other logistic company world wide
To get the most out of sea freight services:
- Plan ahead: Our freight times are much longer than any freight times, so it’s a good idea to make a booking well in advance of your desired delivery date. Our specialist freight team will be able to give you estimated transit times depending on the vessel and routing.
- Think big: As a rule of thumb, greater volumes almost always mean cheaper delivery prices when shipping goods internationally. This is especially true for sea freight.
- Protect your goods in transit: It’s important to package your goods correctly to minimize the risk of damage during transit.