Warehousing is the act of storing goods that will be sold or distributed later. Trans Atlantic Group Ltd own or rent space in a building that is specifically designed for storage. in the entire USA and Europe with some parts of Asia we own our ware houses. while in other Asian and some African countries we rent ware house.
An overview of our basic elements includes:
- Shelving and rack systems that offer maximum storage capacity and easy product access.
- A climate control system for the product being stored. This is particularly important for frozen products or those requiring refrigeration, including certain pharmaceutical or laboratory products, and others that degrade if exposed to too much heat.
- Inventory control software that tells the us where all individual units are in the system at all times.
- Equipment that can move products from point A to point B – forklifts, pallet jacks, bins that hold products for orders, and conveyor belts, for example.
- Shipping supplies for order fulfillment.
- People who load products into a warehouse and others (“pickers”) who fill orders in a true distribution center, plus those who manage the facility and operation.
- Security to protect stored products.
- Access to cost-effective transportation to bring products in or move them out as orders are fulfilled. That often means easy access to interstates, rail lines, or airports.
I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete